Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best natural looking blush?

ok so i bough dermablend makeupm, i love it but i'm still getting used to it, it covers EVERYTHING but if used innapropiately you can end up looking plastic-like anyway my skin is naturraly very very white and i hate it, and with dermablend it looks whiter, whic blush would you reccomend for me to use, i want a blush that's EXTREMELY natural, even for a man to use and that its very good to the skin, please dont suggest bare minerals, also please dont suggest liquid/mouse or gel blushes, i want a healthy natural blushing powder.Best natural looking blush?
I recommend CoverGirl cheekers (it's really tiny and its just one square of blush, but the plus is that its really compact and you can take it anywhere) in Classic Pink. It's really easy to apply, and very inexpensive. Hope I helped!Best natural looking blush?
Bee Luscious Cosmetics triple split blush I LOVE IT three colors in one give incredible natural tones. My Faves ca-peach-ino its natural and peachy great for all skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains