Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which is the best Bare Escentuals blush for a ';natural flush';?

Hi. I am looking for a matte blush that will give me that natural flush color/look. I tried on ';Hint'; at Sephora and it isn't doing it for me-- way too much shimmer. I do like the product in general just not that specific color. I am ';Golden Medium'; in BE and 060 in Shiseido. I'm half asian, tan easily, 21 years old. Any help at all would be very greatly appreciated! Any recommendations will be useful even if not Bare Escentuals. I am a fan of Nars :)





Thanks!!!Which is the best Bare Escentuals blush for a ';natural flush';?
To give you my professional advice of over 20 years, take it back!





Bare Minerals is the single worst product you can expose your skin to because it contains an ingredient as its main base called bismuth oxychloride. This is a very cheap filler that causes white bumpy breakouts all over your face not to mention the irritation associated and itching.





Bismuth is a form of arsenic lead and any sales rep. that tells you different knows nothing about harmful ingredients and just looking for a commissionon the sale.











With that said here are some gorgeous colors:





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains