Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to get rid of natural blush ?

Okay, so no matter what... i have RED natural blush and it's always on my face execpt for sometimes.. and i cant let it go away, so then i thought that the blood was rushing to my face quikly so that's why, but i still dont know. I used Coverup ect. but htey dont work... and i heard it's from eating vegtables.. so then i stopped eating vegtables.. and it was still there !!!! I really hate my natural blush because no one eles has this and it is so annyoing. Can anyone help me? or tell me what to do aabout it, Thanks.How to get rid of natural blush ?
I have a natural blush too, so you are not alone. People apply make-up blush to create a young, fresh glow, but we get it naturally! Your natural blush is a result of the complexion of your skin, which you can't change. Try to embrace your blush; it's part of your face and part of what makes you unique and beautiful!How to get rid of natural blush ?
You probably can't rid of the blush, and you probably shouldn't try because it could damage your skin. However, I watch a show called ';What Not to Wear'; on TLC and they once had a man on who had a very reddish complexion. They said that he should wear blues and greens, not yellows and his complexion would look better. So you might want to try that and see if it looks like there's a difference.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains