Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you contour your cheeks with blush/bronzer, while still looking natural?

for night-time make-up, i've tried to use blush/bronzer, but it always seems to look raggedy-ann and fake. how do you create a dramatic look, without looking dramatically bad?How do you contour your cheeks with blush/bronzer, while still looking natural?
Just think about where the sun would touch your face naturally. Your forehead usually gets the most sun, bridge of your nose, high point of your cheeks. So just don't apply an even layer of bronzer all over, because that's not how you'd look if you had been strolling in the sun. As for blush less is more, i usually don't wear blush and bronzer at the same time, but if I do, I use very little blush on the apples of my cheeks, gently swept upwards to the corner of my eye. I also put a little bronzer on my chest. Just to look sun kissed.How do you contour your cheeks with blush/bronzer, while still looking natural?
It took me years to master this one!!!





The answer is to use a nice natural blush that will give you a healthy glow like MAC blushcreme or Bobbi Brown.





Then LIGHTLY..apply the bronzer and I said LIGHTLY!!!.....I use my fingers and it works well.





Then BLEND, BLEND, BLEND......this will give you a nice healthy glow without looking overdone.





Remember girlfriend...blend it all nicely!





Good luck!





x x x x x x
I use this one, and it goes on soooooo prettily, it just makes your cheeks shimmer so naturally, especially in the dark!


For your skin tone, use the tanner one. http://thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/p鈥?/a>





And do you need a bronzer too? Try this one, my friend uses it, and it works amazingly. http://thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/p鈥?/a>





Or for body shimmer, use this http://thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/p鈥?/a>





Or if you want shimmery neck/whole face, use this http://thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/p鈥?/a>





I really hope this helped!
make a fishy face while appyling the makup. go from your jaw bone and go up in to your hairline by your ear. use the bronzers and blushes that one girl put on here.
I saw this makeup on Tv called Bare Minerals and its very natural and looks great but its not cakey either... i know thats professional makeup artists putting it on, but its probabally one of the few products out there that would work for stuff of that sort
my complextion is medium and right now I'm useing two cream blushes ones pink and ones bronze I first use the pink and look straight in the mirror making sure the light is right so that I can see my cheek bone and blend the pink across the top of my cheek bone and the the bronze underneath blending them together where they touch, if you do it right it should make your cheek bones pop out. turn your head to the side at the end to check if you've put to much makeup on or if it's not blended well. The cream blush is really better for blending then the powder, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains