Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have acne & I usually put concealer them powder the blush on. But the new thing is natural so what shoul?

If you need that type of make up to cover your blemishes, then use it.





Make up CAN look natural.





With any trend, hair...make up...clothes...if its not right for your skin, hair or body type. Don't do it!I have acne %26amp; I usually put concealer them powder the blush on. But the new thing is natural so what shoul?
Wearing make up can be natural.


Put concealer on like you always do. If your blemish is red use a green concealer and over powder (none translulent). If it is a blemish scar use a yellow concealer and over powder (none translutent). If you want make up to be very natural. Don't apply powder all over the face. Apply it on your blemish or any dark circles you have. Put blush on, but lightly. Dont over due.





BTW: Make up do not cause acne.





HTHI have acne %26amp; I usually put concealer them powder the blush on. But the new thing is natural so what shoul?
Okay, I'm not trying to be an advertisement here, but use ProActiv. I used to laugh at the commercials, think about how they airbrushed the pictures, but my mom bought me some about two weeks ago, and my acne is practically gone! It's crazy!





As for makeup, use the concealer, then use the Mineral Powder, it looks the most natural and covers blemishes well =)





Good Luck!
I really disagree with the person who said use ProActiv. Go to the dermatologist. I developed acne at a really young age (I'm sixteen), and I go to the dermatologist. My skin is now pretty clear. It is the best way to clear your skin. Differin works wonders.





As for being natural, you can look natural while wearing makeup. You just have to make sure to wear the right shade for your skin tone and you'll be fine.
Try using just concealer on spots, and then blend it out a bit, skip the powder and blush, or use the power really lightly, don't cake it on.
Using makeup may cover the acne, but many times its clogs the pores in our skin %26amp; make the acne worse. Use a cleanser or soap to keep the skin clean %26amp; the skin condition will improve.
you can wear makeup and still look natural


apply the powder and blush on lightly for a natural look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains