Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color blush do you prefer (natural, dark, bronze, etc.)?

Hey! I wear all kinds of looks, but my favorite blushers are usually in the ';berry'; shades. I think darker cheeks look great. What do you think?





Just some sparkle? Bronzer? Peach? Pink?





Thought it would be interesting to see all different opinions :)What color blush do you prefer (natural, dark, bronze, etc.)?
I tend to wear whatever goes best with the overall look that I have going on at the moment. Today for example I am wearing a pale pinky brown shade. I try to steer clear of anything too dark on my cheeks as I like to keep things looking as clean and natural as possible. Most days I wear peach based colours. My skin tone is medium.What color blush do you prefer (natural, dark, bronze, etc.)?
Hey!


With my skin tone, I prefer the more coral pinks and peaches, that is if Im going for a fresh look. They look more natural on me and are a similar peachy pink to colour pink of my lips so it all works well together :) lol


But if Im going for a more ';night-time'; look, for going out and stuff then I'd use a darker bronzer pinky-red. And, usually I'll add some hightlight on top to add shine and shimmer :)


But I have to be careful because some darker reds make all the red spots on my face stand out, even if I've covered them with foundation and concealer.





:)
I have pale - medium colour skin, and my favourite type of blusher is a peachy colour. Peach is a good colour for every skin tone, and you can get shades of peach, too. I like warm-toned peach blushers to apply of the apples of my cheeks. I have blue eyes and blonde hair. I prefer matte blushers rather than shimmery blushers :) x
i love strawberry pinks, %26amp; icy shimmery pinks, with golden bronzers,





dark blush thats brown- i really don't like :/


:)


xx.
As I am a strawberry blonde, I prefer natural and coral tones -- although, I have been known to throw in some warm pinks once in awhile!
Bronzers!
peach and dark bronze i use both at the same time sometimes
it depends on the type or color of your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains