Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good natural drugstore blush for asians?

My friend has been asking me to help her find a perfect shade of blush and seeing as I hardly wear blush, I don't have much experience in that area. So I decided to ask you guys. [;





My friend is asian; yellow skintone and all yet she's a bit pale. Paler than some asians I'd say. She has pretty good skin, I hardly ever see her breaking out.





What my friend would like is a good DRUGSTORE BRAND BLUSH that would be suitable for her skintone. Something that compliments her face- a pale pink or something similar. Something that she could wear to school everyday and no one would go up to her and be all, ';OMG, are you like, wearing blush?'; She would perfer it to be a powder blush and not cream or any of that.





Please remember; NATURAL is essential to her.





Thanks for the help.What is a good natural drugstore blush for asians?
almay makes the best blush in my opinion.What is a good natural drugstore blush for asians?
i guess almay, or maybelline
that one is good
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains