Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need a blush which doesn't have any shimmer or 'glittery' effect in the light... natural blush?

Estee Lauder blush is the best...no glittery effect at all. Good luck.I need a blush which doesn't have any shimmer or 'glittery' effect in the light... natural blush?
i love MAC. The counter artist chose the color for me. They will check with you whether it's for daily usage or as party makeup. Normally they will put 2 colors on you and let u try. After 1-2 hours, the blush will sets on yr skin, hence looking natural. And the pot is big and the color lasts almost the whole day.I need a blush which doesn't have any shimmer or 'glittery' effect in the light... natural blush?
I would recommend NARS. they have very classy matte non glittery colored blushes. try sephora.com
Depending on your skin tone, use this blush http://thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/p鈥?/a>
check out Bobbi Brown. I second the NARS suggestion too.
Some of the Loreal Truematch blushes don't have any. Ihave the N3-4, innocent flush, no glitter.
Revlon can be pretty flat.
benetint by benefit..its the best natural blush ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains