Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GIRLS...Is natural blush and a mole on a guy...kinda ugly?

well i have a light pink natural blush and a small mole half/inch above my lip,not even the size of a pea...i used to think it made me look gay...i didnt used to like it but now i have facial hair..sideburns that go down and connect to my beard which goes along the length of my jawbone and chin...its just that the majority of guys ive seen with a natural blush actually tend to be gay...OH, and what will my peers say if i remove my mole??GIRLS...Is natural blush and a mole on a guy...kinda ugly?
no its not ugly and you shouldnt remove your mole if its not even the size of a pea thats just silly lol plsu it will probably leave a small mark stop caring about what other people think and be proud of who you are !!





omg dnt remove the mole i have two moles on my cheek which is embarrassing count ursef lucky lol


plus ifi removed them i wud miss them








and to the girl that says moles are ewwy why dnt u stop caring abotu what other poeple look like idiotGIRLS...Is natural blush and a mole on a guy...kinda ugly?
I don't think anyone would blame you for removing a mole if you wanted to, if it made you more comfortable with yourself.


Natural blush does tend to look a bit feminine, I wouldn't say ugly though. They make stuff to make it less obvious, but if you're confident and like how you look it will show and someone is going to like it too:)


Sometimes beauty is in the flaws, if not for everyone, then for that someone.
Well I don't really like beards...sideburns are okay but not too long...anyways, back to your question I agree that you should remove the mole (can be distracting) and guys shouldn't wear makeup, if that's what you mean by blush...blushing guys are cute though...hehe
don't bother about removing it,


you sound cute.


plus most girls would kill for naturally blushed cheeks :P


seriously don't worry about it, :)
WTF your so self conscious. Perhaps get rid of the gay beard. And you can always resort to simple surgery to remove your mole. The natural blush thing is cute?! I think your absolutely fine. At least you don't have any missing arms or legs...
Umm its just a mole...But if its like uber big thats kinda weird...


But its ur face you shouldnt really care...


Personaly if I had a mole on my face it would b removed pronto...


Not saying some ppl might not think its sexy...


But me ohh no lol eww haha


Srry :S


Moles are ewwwy...
Who gives a crap what you're friends say. If you want it removed, then remove it if it makes you feel more confidant/happy.
what do you mean kinda
big moles are ewww

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains