Friday, December 11, 2009

Blush & Eye color help for very pale skin?

Hi, I have very dark brown hair, green-brown eyes, and very very pale, fair skin that I truly like, but matching colors to it can be sometimes difficult. I have found a great foundation, but I need help with blush and eyeshadow/eyeliner.





When I wear some colors for blush it looks more like dirt. Also I need some tips for my eye shadow and eyeliner, because some colors look very overpowering and ';gothic'; looking. I also have a dry T-zone. I will buy either drug store or department brands.. price isn't really an issue for me.





(ps: I don't use makeup tested on animals, so brands like CoverGirl and Maybelline are a big no for me!)Blush %26amp; Eye color help for very pale skin?
ok well natural collection is a brand with only natural ingredients all under 拢2.00 and not tested on animals.


secondly, go for a very light pale shade of pink or peach for blush, eyeliner can be light brown and eyeshadow can be a nice pale shade of baby blue or yellow maybe pink for summer?also the body shops make up is not tested on animals, but is more expensiveBlush %26amp; Eye color help for very pale skin?
I think you'll find very pretty cheek and eye colors at aularale.com/7002 - see aularaletv. The trick would be to apply them lightly and blend well. Eyeliner/mascara - almost anything but black - it would give you a harsh/hard look as opposed to youthful. Your moisturizer (presuming you have normal/dry skin, day and night) should be applied heavier in your T-zone.
for pale skin a light pink is best. I have pale skin and I use Marcelle blush in Pink Dust, I've been using it for a few years now and I find it's just the right colour for my light skin.
well for the blush problem, it could just be that the blush colour doesn't really work well with your natural undertones. I would also say don't choose any blushes that appear too dark, and go for more of the lighter shades. Depending on your colouring and the desired look you want, you could try possibly a blush that is more pink than rose or a little more bronzed, although that might add to the ';dirt'; look?





For eyeliners, if you are just looking for the basic colours that would work best with your eyes, my suggestions would be to definitely just buy a white and a black pencil liner (white for the bottom of the eye to make them pop more), and if you want colours you could try sort of a plum colour, or even look in drug stores and look at the makeup area to see if they have those products that they sell for specific eye colours. I guess just work your way up from there, experiment. If you have a problem with the overpowering look in your shadows, go for more suble and lighter colours, ones that are maybe matte or ones that have a bit of shimmer, and don't go too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains