Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blushing and Lack of eye contact?

Whenever i see my boyfriend, i always notice myself getting really nervous, blushing a lot, not making any eye contact, being kind of quiet and trying to busy myself with other things. is this normal? i feel kind of bad for doing that kind of thing even though i eventually do calm down and stuff. anyone have any advice on this?


(1. is it normal?)


(2. does it happen to you?)


(3. what does it mean?)


(4. what can i do about it?)Blushing and Lack of eye contact?
1. yes that is completely normal. a lot of people ik get that way when they see the guy they like around them.


2.all the time! whenever i see my crush coming my way i get really nervous and i look away. whenever he talks to me i turn red


3.when you blush, youre just happy to see him and you feel all giddy inside when he comes around. you may think your nervous, but it really is excitement. haha and i have no idea why we dont make eye contact, im still trying to figure that out


4.i dont know if you can do anything about it...youre in love!
  • auto loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains