Sunday, December 13, 2009

Poll#666: Has a Brown Eyed Girl ever made you blush?

So many times I cant count.....





She is a naughty girl!





Do I have to behave now....*pouty face*Poll#666: Has a Brown Eyed Girl ever made you blush?
Let me check...* whistles and calls for my female, brown eyed puppy to come over* ;o) *babee licks randi's face*


My answer is yes!





(((hugs)))Poll#666: Has a Brown Eyed Girl ever made you blush?
No-but black eyed ones have done it countless times
Everyday!











=)
Has a brown eyed girl every made you blush?
No but a brown eyed boy has though...well several have
Yeah, when she was giving me a lap dance.
No, not really.
No never have
no
Nope.. but i thought she might on your last question





yeah i saw that
nope....my gf has green eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains