Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you get a natural blush?

I mean not with any cosmetics- my skin is tan, not too tan but tan, and blush is really light- and i want to make my cheeks rosy, but not with any makeupHow do you get a natural blush?
By definition, you cannot get a natural blush using make-up or anything else!





Of course, you could try something really silly,


like running around school in your birthday suit;


if that doesn't make you blush with embarrassment,


nothing will! ;)How do you get a natural blush?
pinching your cheeks gives them the blush effect. i mean, whats more natural than your blood in your cheeks? alright that probs just ruined it. but just trust me it works :p
Well, you could blush a lot, or do as they did in olden days when the women pinched their cheeks to make them red.
Lip stain
what works for me is i go to the beach.


the sun brings out a natural blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains