Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's wrong with my eyes?... or the skin beneath/beside my eyes? when i put on blush?

i put on my blush every day on the sides of my eyes then curve it onto my cheekbones and this has never happened before. whenever i put blush on these red marks appear that look like bruises but they aren't my blush! they curve into the dark part of my eyes (where i'm tired) and they are on both eyes now, but it doesn't appear everywhere i put the blush. this has never happened before though. i think it might be because i'm super tired or something is wrong with the skin under my eyes but i really don't know.What's wrong with my eyes?... or the skin beneath/beside my eyes? when i put on blush?
You might Have an allergic reaction to one of the make-up products. I know someone that gets red, watery eyes from using certain brands of Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains