Sunday, December 13, 2009

What eye shadows and blushes suite me? pic included?

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk119鈥?/a>What eye shadows and blushes suite me? pic included?
a nice pink rosy blush, and some light brown eyeliner would make you look even more pretty.What eye shadows and blushes suite me? pic included?
I would use an eggplant eye liner, or even eye shadow to line your eyes for a softer look. I would use an almost skin toned tan shadow with gold flecks (NO SPARKLES) for your lids. Peach blush with a little shimmer for the cheekbones and you're good to go.
omg you are sooo pretty!





well you have a soft sort of look and sense your eyes are brownish green then i would say a light-medium color blue-green would look amazing w/ your blonde hair.





and for the blush...a skin toned color or a pale pink would add a cute touch
  • auto loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains