Friday, December 11, 2009

Safe to use dream matte blush on eyes?

Actually yes, other than mascara, you can use most any facial product on your eyes. I mulit-use mine. I may use some blush on eyes (any kind) and some shadow (pinkish or bronze) on my cheeks. I have used eyebrow pencil to line my lips. I put a base coat of makeup or concealer on my lips before I use lipstick, eyeshadow, blush and gloss. I use gloss a little gloss on my eye brows and eye line.





I have a certificate in make up and facials. So, I am always experimenting. We do not need half the products we buy to fix our face. Less is Best.


Too much is Prostituted





The most important part is being sure to keep you face cleansed, and always use a toner. Put your money in your moisturizer. If you do not, the rest will not go on good, will fade and dry out your skin.





Don't be afraid to play around with your products and have some fun!....lol :)Safe to use dream matte blush on eyes?
It's safe, but it will not stay put. It will end up in the crease of your lid.Safe to use dream matte blush on eyes?
they make dream matte eyeshadow so buy that instead.
yeah its safe
Its safe, but they sell pink cream eyeshadow why not use that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains