Friday, December 11, 2009

What color eye shadow blush/bronzer should i use?

For my 8th grade graduation i need help with my makeup.


I had really pale skin but its a bit tan right now.


http://www.idigitalemotion.com/tutorials鈥?/a> the color or my skin in the middle one in the tanned caucasion line. (bottom one)


i have blue green eyes.


My dress is aqua with a little bit of aqua in it.


What color eyeshadow would look good?


also


Should i use bronzer or blush..if so what shades?


thanks!What color eye shadow blush/bronzer should i use?
For your eyes:


i would use a brown eyeliner


Almay Intense I-colour is amazing


the brown almost coppery colour looks natural and brings out blue eyes the best


for your eyesadow do not put on too much!!!


basic browns and creams with shimmers in them look classy and natural.


Personally I LOVE maybelline Blackest black mascara. its in a pink tube with a green top.


And as far as blush goes i swear by covergirl cheekersdo not i use a bronzer over my blush but i go very light on the bronzer


remember you need to look sun kissed not orangeWhat color eye shadow blush/bronzer should i use?
I heard never match your eye shadow with what you are wearing! But I think you should go with something like in the browns... or maybe the smoking eyes! Well Incase you want somemore ideas check these videos out... these are how to's click on which ever look intreging to you!





http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81





Scroll all the way down until you get the look you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains