Sunday, December 13, 2009

If he doesn't like me then why does he stare and blush and also why can't he take his eyes off of me??

Why does he do this when he's with another girl?If he doesn't like me then why does he stare and blush and also why can't he take his eyes off of me??
Cuz you're cute. If you really wanna find out if he's into you, get him alone (and not for the 5 minutes the other girl is in the bathroom) and invade his personal space a bit. If he stays put, game on, if he backs away, you're just eye candy.If he doesn't like me then why does he stare and blush and also why can't he take his eyes off of me??
well may b u really r very attractive n hv a very high appeal 2 him...





dnt ask questions bout relationship dat he loves me or he loves me not dear... hw can v tell u dis... if v can predict den v wud enter into stock market n gambling n becum rich... so stop being shy.. stop asking questions 2 urself n others n jst go n tell. excuse me mister.. wats in ur mind.. ;-)
u say he doesn't like u u really don't know for sure unless he tells u him self it seems that he has a crush on u but don't want u to know about it he could be afraid that when he ask u out that u will say no or he could be checking u out to see how u look and everything
He wants to make her jealous and like him more.
because he is probably unable to help his reactions. if he likes you and is with someone else he is going to want to hide it. he is even going to want to hide it from himself so that he does not ruin what he has with that someone else. even if he likes you. only you can decide whether or not to approach him with it. but if you choose to approach him and find out if he likes you, make sure you want him alot before moving in on a happy relationship. if they are even happy. and prepare yourself for drama. this type of situation could have so much drama.....
It's not that he doesn't like you its the fact that he can't because he is with another girl. I know this because my boyfriend that i am currently dating did the same thing except he says that he didn't want to hurt her by going out with me when he had just barley asked her out.
because guys r like that, I'm in the same position as u. it is really confusing.. just wait to see if he breaks up with this girl then flirt back. if he does not break up with this girl and still looks at u and flirts with u then u know this guy is a player and a jerk. stay away from him.
Because he's lying, he do like you.
Probly becouse he wants to do you.
he wants u..he'll come to u and dump his gf...do u like him?
Well, that's because you have big juggs! I mean, your boobs are huge. I mean, I wanna squeeze em!





He's either interested in you, or he's just a looker. What makes you think he doesn't like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains