Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anyone ever have the guts to stare a girl in the eye and make her blush?

If you don't really know them like as in a classmate, would you have the guts to stare her/him in the eye, face to face, without looking back? I'm just curious about this. I know there are guys that are brave enough to do this as well. Everyone is welcome to answer. Thank^^.Does anyone ever have the guts to stare a girl in the eye and make her blush?
i've had guys do it to me and i ust to get butterflies when i was younger then go home and jump up and down call my friend and say girlllllllllllllllllllllll he looked at me omg omg he looked at me for like 30 secondsomgDoes anyone ever have the guts to stare a girl in the eye and make her blush?
well 4 me it depends on wat type of gurl.. not 2 be racist or anythin but i'd neva do it 2 a black gurl (even though I'm black) but i'd do it 2 a white gurl cause black people r different some of them will blush but some will jus stare u down till u look away (tht's wat my friend does wen she doens't want a guy staring at her)
Haha, it's really not as hard as people make it up to be. Just be confident about it, but don't be a stuck-up *** hole with the intent of ';yeah, I can get her in bed';.





Most girls are just looking to flirt or talk anyway, so be the first to talk for once! =)
I hope so...nothing turns me off more than someone acting scared of me.





LOL @ Above


A black girl might say ';What the F*CK are you looking at??? Imma get my brother to beat your @$$!!!!!';





P.S. Im black and if I dont want you looking at me then I would say that to you.
yes boys do this to me





its really good





it gives me butterflies





answer mine





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Staring is kind of creepy. If you had real ';guts'; you'd go up and talk to them, not just sit there looking like a stalker.
well just dont stare too long, holding on to a dream isnt healthy lol
ya its easy plus i've got kick *** eyes so its cool
....first day i meet him...he just looked into my eyes..made me smile....did not even know each others names...........I miss R.I.P my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains