Sunday, December 13, 2009

If he doesn't like me then why does he stare and blush and also why can't he take his eyes off of me??

why does he do this when he with another girl??If he doesn't like me then why does he stare and blush and also why can't he take his eyes off of me??
if he's with another girl, and he's staring at you, it probably means he does like you, but won't admit it because he's with someone else. or maybe he just wants some free pussy on the side. either way, he's a sleaze, don't bother.If he doesn't like me then why does he stare and blush and also why can't he take his eyes off of me??
he might be making other girl jealous.but if he does like you,he might do the same to you if you were with him.he should only have eyes for her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains