Friday, December 11, 2009

I have medium brown eyes and drark hair and dark beige skin what blush should i buy? and concealer?

i have meduim brown eyes and dark brown hair and what color blush should i wear?? and concealer?? sorry for mistakesI have medium brown eyes and drark hair and dark beige skin what blush should i buy? and concealer?
I would go to a makeup counter in a department store such as Macys. They can tell you your exact shade of concealer, and the blush.





However, their products are sometimes expensive for some people so from me, I think that a nice rouge or gold highlight would look great. As for the concealer, it's trial and error when trying them out yourself. However, some stores allow you to return makeup. Such as Target. Good luck! :)I have medium brown eyes and drark hair and dark beige skin what blush should i buy? and concealer?
Try rose shades marked neutral by Covergirl.
If you had pic of yourself I could tell you but I think most likely red.
wear a sheet over your whole body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains