Sunday, December 13, 2009

NARS vs. MAC eye shadows and blushes?

I loooove MAC makeup, but have just recently been branching out and trying different brands for things like foundation, that I feel are just as good, if not better than MAC. After buying a few eye shadows from MAC that I don't love as much as I should (newly minted for one, not so good...) I am considering trying some NARS products. I have never bought anything from NARS and since they are more expensive, I am kind of worried about maybe just wasting my money. Are NARS eye shadows and blushes better, or more pigmented than MAC's or are they essentially the same? I keep hearing amazing things about NARS so I want to know what all of the hype is about! Thanks!NARS vs. MAC eye shadows and blushes?
I used MAC make up for years and loved it ... until I discovered NARS. Blush is their best product IMO, but shadows are very good as well. I love the fact that they are more pigmented softer and more blendable than most other brands. Color range is not as wide as MAC's, but the combinations of their eyeshadow duos are just amazing. I usually wear Kalahari eyeshadow duo, Orgasm and Sin blush. They are more expensive than MAC, so I would start buying colors that you will end up wearing often. FYI, Orgasm blush has been a best seller for years. It complements ANY skin tone and when I say ANY I really mean it.NARS vs. MAC eye shadows and blushes?
Well MAC eyeshadows are the best - end of story. They're the most pigmented and are very long lasting. They don't have alot of neutral shades and that might be what it is.


NARS on the other hand has some great blushes - that's what they're known for. Orgasm is probably the best blush out there. It's the perfect color on everyone, with everything.





If pigmentation is a problem, you might want to try a primer for your eyes. That will keep the eyeshadow on. Urban Decay makes a really nice one, or foundation works similarly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains