Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone ever have the guts to stare a girl or a guy in the eye and make him or her blush?

If you don't really know her/him like as in a classmate, would you have the guts to stare her/him in the eye, face to face, without looking back? I'm just curious about this. I know there are guys that are brave enough to do this as well. Everyone is welcome to answer. Thank^^.Does anyone ever have the guts to stare a girl or a guy in the eye and make him or her blush?
Yeah I do it. It's easier to do though if they have something on their face, or if i'm not interested and its just friendly its not long before i start laughing.Does anyone ever have the guts to stare a girl or a guy in the eye and make him or her blush?
my crush, before he was my boyfriend, did it to me all the time, i'd just smile and blush. :)
I'd try but then I'll start blushing.
i do it every day
I do that all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains