Sunday, December 13, 2009

If he doesn't like me then why does he stare and blush and also why can't he take his eyes off of me??

Why does he do this when he is with another girl?If he doesn't like me then why does he stare and blush and also why can't he take his eyes off of me??
i dont understand the question that much.





but from what i understood he does not like you.


he is just like that to all the ladies. or maybe he is really ashamed to be around with ladies.





if you really want to know if he is into you. then you can stare at him and smile, if he walks into you and does flirt then he is into you





or maybe you can flirt the guy, if he reacts or seems like he likes it then most probably he is into you.If he doesn't like me then why does he stare and blush and also why can't he take his eyes off of me??
Duh. Maybe he's attracted to you.





But just a minute: Now, it's this other girl he's potentially 'cheating' on in his mind. Next, it's you.





If they will cheat WITH you, they will cheat ON you.
he likes u he just has a girl i bet cha there gonna split and he'll come to u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains